Come work with us
Marketing and Outreach Intern
We are seeking a Marketing & Outreach Intern to help us discover and contact possible marketing and fundraising partners. As a nonprofit organization we are constantly looking for new ways to reach our audiences, as well as seeking additional funding each year. We are looking for a creative, organized person who is a great communicator who can commit to a 8 to 10 week-long internship. This is a remote position, reporting to the Executive Director, and requires self-motivation, self-structuring and tracking/reporting of your work.
· Research and outreach to potential companies and organizations for marketing partnerships
· Research and outreach for potential grants and fundraising opportunities
· Trend-watching and future programming research
· Compile ideas and content for social media and email marketing
· Assist with tracking analytics from website, YouTube and Vimeo, podcasts, and social media outlets
· Additional duties based on interests and availability
· Must have own computer with internet access
· Current college student or recent graduate preferred
· Interest in Nonprofits, Arts, Music, Events, History, Marketing and/or Development
· Good communication
· Strong organizational skills
· Familiar with Excel and/or Google Docs
· Familiarity with Salesforce a bonus
Location + Timing:
While our organization is based in Provincetown, all staff and board members work remotely from New York, Maine, and Massachusetts. Therefore this position is remote and applicants are welcome to apply from any location. The ideal candidate can offer 10 hours/week for 8 to 10 weeks this fall season.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a remote, unpaid internship.
Volunteer with Twenty Summers
We will be seeking multiple volunteers to help us out during and leading up to our 2018 season. We will be hosting concerts and conversations open to the public in the beautiful Barn over the course of five weekends, as well as an artist residency program during the weekdays. In exchange for your volunteer work, you get free tickets to the show you work for, and have a great opportunity being involved in an exciting new non-profit arts center on Cape Cod!
Tasks may include:
· Checking tickets at the door
· Parking Attendant
· Assisting with artists and backstage
· Helping out with deliveries/pick ups
· Putting up posters and dropping off flyers
· Social media
· Anything that comes up!
We are looking for friendly, flexible people who will be available for one or more event. If you can do them all, then even better! You can see our full schedule at here. Please note the Hawthorne Barn is located up a long dirt path and steep staircase. Email email@example.com if you’d like to join our team!