Come work with us
Volunteer with Twenty Summers
We are always seeking multiple volunteers to help us out during and leading up to our spring season. We will be hosting concerts and conversations open to the public in the beautiful Barn over the course of five weekends, as well as an artist residency program during the weekdays. In exchange for your volunteer work, you get free tickets to the show you work for, and have a great opportunity being involved in an exciting non-profit arts center on Cape Cod!
Tasks may include:
· Checking tickets at the door
· Parking Attendant
· Assisting with artists and backstage
· Helping out with deliveries/pick ups
· Putting up posters and dropping off flyers
· Social media
· Anything that comes up!
We are looking for friendly, flexible people who will be available for two or more events. If you can do them all, then even better! Please note the Hawthorne Barn is located up a long dirt path and steep staircase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join our team!
MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT Intern
Twenty Summers is seeking a Marketing & Development (Fundraising) Intern to support the organization in discovering and contacting new potential donors and sponsors, developing existing relationships, grant-writing, marketing outreach, social media, and assisting in coordinating fundraising events.
This is a remote, unpaid position, requiring 10 hours per week, working closely with the executive director, and will provide the intern with a valuable experience working with a nonprofit arts organization on development, outreach, marketing, donor management, and events. Ideal candidate is a self-motivated, organized student or recent graduate who can commit to at least 3 months, and be available for weekly or bi-weekly check-ins with the director. Course-credit is available for current students.
· Identify, research, and develop new relationships for sponsorships/donations
· Assist Executive Director with grant-writing and funding applications
· Help create and implement fundraising marketing campaign
· Manage online database of donors/sponsors and potential donors/sponsors
· Assist with social media and marketing efforts
· Must have own computer
· Current college student or recent graduate preferred
· Interest or major/minor in Nonprofits, Fundraising, Arts Administration, Art History, Business Development, or Marketing
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Strong organizational skills and self-structured
· Experience with Excel and/or Google Docs
· Familiarity with Salesforce a bonus but happy to teach
· Experience with fundraising or grant-writing a bonus but not required
· Interns receive 4 tickets to events of their choice during our 2019 spring festival of concerts and conversations May and June, 2019 in Provincetown, Mass.
· This internship will provide the intern with a valuable experience working with a nonprofit arts organization on development, outreach, fundraising marketing, donor management, and events.
· Credit available for current students.
· Training provided as needed
Note on Location: While our organization is based in Provincetown, all staff and board members work remotely from New York, Maine, and Massachusetts. Applicants are welcome to apply from any location.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.