Come work with us
Fall DEVELOPMENT Intern
Twenty Summers is seeking a Development (Fundraising) Intern this fall to support the organization in discovering and contacting new potential donors and sponsors, developing existing relationships, grant-writing, and assisting in coordinating fundraising events.
This is a remote, unpaid position, requiring 10-20 hours per week, working closely with the Executive Director, and will provide the intern with a valuable experience working with a nonprofit arts organization on development, outreach, fundraising marketing, donor management, and events. Ideal candidate is a self-motivated, organized student or recent graduate who can commit to at least 3 months, and be available for weekly or bi-weekly check-ins with the director. Course-credit is available for current students. Fall Interns receive 4 tickets to events of their choice during our 2019 spring festival of concerts and conversations next May and June, 2019 in Provincetown, Mass.
· Identify, research, and develop new relationships for sponsorships/donations
· Assist Executive Director with grant-writing and funding applications
· Help create and implement fall fundraising marketing campaign
· Develop innovative ways to effectively engage existing donors and the community
· Manage online database of donors/sponsors and potential donors/sponsors
· Assist with the coordination and planning of any fundraising events
· Must have own computer
· Current college student or recent graduate preferred
· Interest or major/minor in Nonprofits, Fundraising, Arts Administration, Art History, Business Development, or Marketing
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Strong organizational skills and self-structured
· Experience with Excel and/or Google Docs
· Familiarity with Salesforce a bonus but happy to teach
· Experience with fundraising or grant-writing a bonus but not required
Note on Location: While our organization is based in Provincetown, all staff and board members work remotely from New York, Maine, and Massachusetts. Applicants are welcome to apply from any location.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer with Twenty Summers
We are always seeking multiple volunteers to help us out during and leading up to our spring season. We will be hosting concerts and conversations open to the public in the beautiful Barn over the course of five weekends, as well as an artist residency program during the weekdays. In exchange for your volunteer work, you get free tickets to the show you work for, and have a great opportunity being involved in an exciting non-profit arts center on Cape Cod!
Tasks may include:
· Checking tickets at the door
· Parking Attendant
· Assisting with artists and backstage
· Helping out with deliveries/pick ups
· Putting up posters and dropping off flyers
· Social media
· Anything that comes up!
We are looking for friendly, flexible people who will be available for one or more event. If you can do them all, then even better! You can see our full schedule at here. Please note the Hawthorne Barn is located up a long dirt path and steep staircase. Email email@example.com if you’d like to join our team!